Facilitate retailer acceptance & ensure food safety security
If your goal is to sell product to a food retailer, you should dive into the
You’ve heard they require a robust food safety program to protect their retail brand and maintain consumer trust. Now to get their business you must deliver!
- What does your company need to do to get started?
- What are the potential food safety risks?
- Will food safety help you define a path forward, or curb your initiative?
Food safety is a critical component of a successful supplier/buyer trading partnership, and you need an approach that satisfies the retailer’s concerns.
To make it convenient for you, SQFI has exclusively partnered with Alchemy to develop the Implementing SQF Fundamentals Code for Manufacturing eLearning Course. This interactive course is designed to help small and medium-sized producers integrate food safety standards into their existing practices while creating a pathway to achieve globally accepted GFSI certification. With Alchemy Academy’s eLearning platform, starting your food safety journey has never been easier!
You will be able to:
- Build a pathway to certification
- Learn anytime, anywhere
- Save time and money
- Increase crediability
In this online course you will:
- Achieve an understanding of SQFI’s Family of Codes, the benefits of Certification, and more.
- Discover important aspects and functions related to a safe environment, such as maintenance plans, personnel processing practices, waste disposal and more.
- Get practical, step-by-step instructions on how to implement a robust food safety system.
- Discover the complete process of applying for and maintaining SQF Certification.
“By partnering up with Alchemy, SQFI was able to create a cost-effective option for individuals who are seeking a robust food safety management program and wanting to get their foot in the door with big retailers.“ – Sarah Malenich, SQFI
Take the first step in your food safety journey with our NEW convenient & affordable online course. This interactive course is perfect for small-to-medium sized businesses looking to get their foot in the door with big retailers. Learn more: http://bit.ly/2FsDAng