- This event has passed.
Seminar & Networking Event: Becoming a More Effective Sales Manager
December 10, 2019 - December 11, 2019
Join John Maggiore, leading broker and consultant and former Natural Category Manager with Stop & Shop and Bob Burke, consultant, co-author of The Natural Products Field Manual, and former Vice President at Stonyfield Farm, for their 2-day comprehensive sales seminar at Nutter McClennen Fish LLP, 155 Seaport Blvd, Boston, MA.
During this event, learn from these featured speakers:
* John Raiche Senior Vice President of UNFI, on growing your business with UNFI and understanding the tools available to manufacturers
* Danelle Rydel, Director of Member Relations at INFRA on succeeding with the Independent Natural Food Retailer Association
* Kayla Davis, UNFI Supplier Development Manager, Introduction and overview of a new initiative at UNFI for small vendors called UNFI Next
* Betsy McGinn of McGinn e-commerce Consulting on succeeding on Amazon and overall in e-commerce
* Tim Sperry on successfully navigating your way through Whole Foods
* Rob Leichman, The Lyric Group, on “Going Deep in Metro New York”, i.e. filling out distribution in all the nooks and crannies of one of the biggest markets in the US
* James Curley of Upgrade Partners on best practices on implementing case-pack changes and price changes
* Alice Mintz, Senior Manager, SPINS on using syndicated data to fully understand your business and tell your sales story to the trade
* Ed Rowland, Rowland Global LLC on building and growing your Chain Drug channel business
This is ideal for entrepreneurs, new hires, experienced veterans new to the channel, and others looking to stay current with great networking and problem solving. It is also great for customer service, marketing and financial staff who could benefit from a greater understanding of the sales process – View the full agenda and registration form.
Attend either day, or both days. See hotel savings on form.