- This event has passed.
Seminar and Networking Event: Financing Your Consumer Product Company
December 12, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Join Emerge Advisor Bob Burke and the Whipstitch Capital team as they host this 1-day Bootcamp and Networking Event: Financing Your Consumer Product Company.
Led by industry veterans Bob Burke & NickMcCoy, along with Whipstitch Capital VP’s, Tim Sousa and Dominic Mangano, the seminar de-mystifies capital-raising terms and provides insights to improve your odds to successfully obtaining the financing you need. In addition, you will hear directly from industry-leading entrepreneurs who raised venture capital and then grew and sold their companies, investment bankers, investors and other industry experts.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- An Entrepreneur’s Story: Amy Lacey, Founder and Owner, Cali’flour Foods
- An Early-Stage Investor’s Perspective
- Lessons from an Institutional Investor with a “How to Build Value through Direct-to-Consumer Sales” Primer (New!)
- Key Bench-marking Data on gross margins, spending by category (trade, marketing, etc…) as companies scale (New!)
- Key Legal Issues for Fundraising and Selling
- Investment Bankers: Go Alone or Partner?
- Building Value