- This event has passed.
Free FMI Webinar: Understanding the Plant-based Food Consumer
January 16, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
A recent IRi study showed the main drivers for buying plant-based food alternatives are health and diet, and have made their way into 53 percent of U.S. households. According to the study, this trend will only continue to grow. While each generation purchases plant-based food items, you will find out which consumers are most likely to buy these foods, and insights in their demographics and incomes. In general, younger consumers have a far more positive view of the health aspects of plant-based milks than older generations.
Participants should attend this webinar to gain insights into:
- Plant-based consumer demographic & purchase trends.
- What’s working for plant-based products?
- How are these products perceived and used by buyers?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- How do demographics and household composition affect perceptions and usage?
- Key product purchase considerations.
Principal and Team Lead,